WHAT CAN INFRATRAINER DO FOR YOU?
Never hesitate to reach out and ask us any questions you have or if you would like more information.
Before & After your Infratrainer Session:
- Please arrive 10 min prior to your sessions at all times. This will give you enough time to get changed and cream up.
- Make sure you have something to eat an hour or two prior to your session. We will provide electrolytes before and through your session for your convenience.
- Please be considerate (20 minutes max) of using the changing rooms and shower facilities to allow us enough time to prepare for the next appointment.
- Make sure you drink plenty of water after you before, during and after your session.
- Don’t forget to leave a review about your experience. You could be eligible to win a prize.
- Follow us on our social media for specials, contesting and events.
Q: What is Infrared light therapy and what does it do?
A: Far infrared light is the frequency of invisible light that is generated naturally by the sun. Infrared light therapy is a type of low energy therapy that takes advantage of the heat generated by waves of energy from the far end of the infrared spectrum. This safe and natural alternative therapy can be used in the treatment of a variety of health problems such as arthritis, muscle pain and spasms and shoulder or joint stiffness.
Benefits the body by:
- Helping the body remove toxins through perspiration
- Reducing tension and stress
- Improving lymphatic flow
- Boosting the immune system
- Weight Loss
Q: What do I wear for the Infratrainer Workout?
A: Your regular gym gear or try the European way! – wear very little. (e.g a bikini for ladies, swim shorts for gents) The less you wear the more benefits you’re getting through the infrared lights. You will be given disposable sweat pants for maximum efficiency that will create a double sauna effect on your skin. We encourage our clients to use our body creams that are provided in our changing rooms to enhance maximum results.
Q: How long is an Infratrainer session? And how often can I take a session?
A: A session lasts 50 minutes. Studies show it is safe to use every day. It is advised you talk to our experts about your goals and budget to determine an action plan and how to achieve the results you are after.
Q: How much do you sweat with Infratrainer?
A: The volume of sweat you produce depends on a variety of factors:
- Age: Your body becomes less tolerant to heat as you age. “Sweat glands change with age reducing the body’s ability to cool itself effectively,”
- Muscle mass: Muscle mass produces more heat than fat. So even if two people have the same body weight, their sweat rate will differ based on their percentage of muscle mass.
- Health status: A number of health conditions and life stages can impact how much you sweat. Colds, flu and even mental health conditions such as anxiety and depression can impact how much you sweat. Hormone fluctuations in particular are often linked with an increase in internal body temperature.
- Fitness level: People who are very fit sweat more than their less-fit counterparts. But if fit people and less-fit people are performing the same task, the less-fit person will sweat more because they have to expend more energy to perform the same task.
Q: What does infrared do to your body?
A: Unlike ultraviolet light - which has damaging effects upon the tissues and cells of the body - infrared light helps cells regenerate or repair themselves. Infrared light also improves the circulation of oxygen-rich blood in the body, promoting faster healing of deep tissues and relieving pain.
Q: Is it ok to use Infratariner while breastfeeding?
A: Please consult with your physician, as this answer is usually yes, but all depending upon your specific circumstances.
Q: Who shouldn’t use it?
A: Anyone who is currently sick, pregnant, has a cardiac pacemaker, acute or recent myocardial infarction, uncontrolled seizures, fever, unstable angina pectoris, or who is under influence of drugs or alcohol.
Q: Why should I get a lymph massage:
A: Proper circulation is vital to continued health. Your blood and lymph system carries nourishment to the trillions of cells throughout your body and then carries away the waste to be eliminated from the cells. Massage encourages a better exchange of nutrients at the cellular level and more thorough detoxification. Remember, the future “you” is determined by how well your army of cells regenerates themselves, so this is indeed a critical part of remaining healthy.
Q: How long is a lymph massage session & how often is it recommended?
A: Each session is 30 minutes long. The real benefits come from a multiple treatment package (5 -10 sessions). With regular Lymphatic Drainage Massage, clients experience weight Loss (1-5lbs/treatment package), cellulite reduction, improved immune function, and more energy.