COVID-19 Health Concerns & UPDATES
We are following ALL rules & regulations from WorkSafeBC to keep Infratrainer Canada a safe place for everyone due to COVID-19. We are adapting accordingly to make the following guideline our "new normal".
We have established occupancy limits of each area to ensure the physical distancing requirements can be maintained. Please keep a 6ft or more distance from ALL individuals.
PLEASE limit ALL unnecessary loitering in the corridors.
We have been and will continue ensuring ALL areas are addressed in cleaning and disinfecting according to Public Health Canada and Government regulations. We continuously refer to WorkSafeBC guidance on effective cleaning and disinfecting practices.
We have removed ALL unnecessary items to facilitate the cleaning of these areas to protect the health and safety of our valued customers and staff.
We have removed ALL complimentary shared personal items such as hairspray, hairdryers, and deodorant sprays. Please keep in mind all of the above are still offered, however in order to ensure the health and safety of our valued customers and staff we will be cleaning and disinfecting all of the above and offering the above as needed. Please do not hesitate to ask the front desk for any of the above.
At this time, we MUST limit locker room/changing time to a MAXIMUM of 15 minutes in order to effectively thoroughly disinfect all areas between EACH customer.
As per Public Health guidelines ALL customers and staff MUST wear a mask at ALL TIMES (not required while on any machine or in the shower). Please wear your mask while walking to the locker room, walking to the machine, and/or any other travel in the studio.
We ask ALL customers and staff to sanitize IMMEDIATELY when entering the studio. We also ask ALL customers and staff to wash their hands with soap for 20 seconds or more before using any studio equipment.
In order to ensure the health and safety of our valued customers we have been and will continue taking the temperature of ALL customers and staff upon entering the studio.
If you have travelled out of province and/or the country, have been in contact with anyone diagnosed with COVID 19 and/or with any of the following symptoms and or personally have any of the following symptoms; feeling unwell, have a fever, cough, abdominal pain, diarrhea, nausea, vomiting, chest pain, cough, shortness of breath or any other symptoms please DO NOT COME TO THE STUDIO. Please call the studio to cancel your appointment and we will wave any cancellation fees due to ONLY any of the above.
***PLEASE NOTE THESE ADDED REGULATIONS ARE EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.***
We appreciate your cooperation as we all work together to stay safe. Please feel to ask us any questions. We are here to help, keep you safe and keep you fit.
GUIDELINES & PROCEDURES IN PLACE
- Safety starts at the door by using hand-sanitizing station in the studio, we kindly request you to use it before and after your sessions.
- We still request that you arrive 15 minutes before your session to allow us enough time to sanitize and wipe all surface down.
- In between each session, our team will be disinfecting the equipment's & workout space, the changing room/shower room area, as well as the water dispenser and all door handles with antiviral products.
- All linen provided is washed on a "high heat" cycles to meet hygienic standards.
- We encourage you to come already wearing your "workout gear", to limit the use of the changing rooms and washroom.
- Physical contact will be minimized as much as possible. Protective gear will not be compulsory for you to wear during your workouts, although masks & gloves are accepted if you prefer to do so.
- If you are feeling unwell, we kindly request you not to make a booking until you are fully recovered. Our 12-hour cancellation policy will still today.
- If you have travelled during the pandemic, please ensure you have respected the government guidelines of 14 days in self-isolation.
- If you have travelled during the pandemic, please ensure you have been respected the government guidelines of 14 days in self-isolation.
Despite the increased safety measures that have been put in place at INFRATRAINER CANADA, you will be personally responsible for abiding by all regulations set by BC health authority. By booking and attending your session, you are accepting the risk involved during the pandemic.
We will greatly appreciate your cooperation with our temporary guidelines - WE are here to help you become healthier and stronger.