Lymphdrainage- AKA - Air compression massage therapy
Why is this so important?
We all have a lymph system that works like the clean-up crew after a house party. It rids your body of waste but if things aren’t working properly or your crew is sleeping on the job, your system can get blocked. And this can affect your immune system, which affects your health.
Benefits of the lymph massage are, but not limited to:
- Regular massage improves muscle tone helping remove tension and aids in relaxation. It can also help improve with stubborn cellulite.
- Lymph massage aids in stress relief. Stress is a large factor in your ability to lose weight because when you are stressed or just not relaxed your body produces a stress hormone called cortisol. So even if you are eating just carrots and cucumbers all day, you won’t lose weight until your body is stress-free.
By reducing stress, body therapy treatments greatly assist the body to heal itself and increase overall health and well-being. It is a holistic therapy that reduces the heart rate, lowers blood pressure, increases blood circulation and lymph flow, relaxes muscles, improves range of motion, and increases endorphins, the body’s natural.
Some other health benefits include:
- Tension headaches relief
- Improved circulation and lowered blood pressure
- Enhanced immune system and balanced autonomic nervous system
- Relief from muscle aches and stiffness, improves muscle tone
- Improved muscle and joint flexibility
- Eliminates toxins, promotes healthy skin, improves digestion and elimination
- Deeper and easier breathing
- Alleviates discomfort during pregnancy-water retention
- Promotes faster injury/illness recovery